Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silver and Gold and Burlap too

This year I stayed away from red in my living room Christmas decor and went for silver, gold and natural tones (especially burlap, my fav).  I am liking this little woodland creature vignette I created at our bar.  I took the vase of branches I had on my Halloween mantle and added some sparkley owls from HomeGoods.  I put a little pine branch in a wine decanter and added my gold dove and bronze squirrel that I got on sale after Christmas last year at West Elm.







And I am loving this cute little pillow I just got in the mail from Pottery Barn.  It has burlap trim : )  Excuse its wrinkliness, it had a long journey.





Here are some more shots of the living room decked out this year.  Sorry about the stinky pictures.






O I love Christmas!  The living room is going to look so empty without that big fat goofy tree next month!

1 comment:

  1. Your home is beautiful! I love that last shot (: Thanks for linking up with me for our Christmas Cheer party (: love your blog!

    ReplyDelete