Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bathroom Update

As I mentioned in this post, we also decided to get our master (not very masterly) bathroom's vanity painted along with the kitchen.  We made a last minute decision on this and therefore just used the same paint color as the kitchen cabintes, BM Linen White.  It isn't a major upgrade, but a definite improvement over the formally oak cabinet.  Here are some before and afters.

Before


After



I picked that rug up at Target last week, I really love how it looks in there.  Took me over two years to find the perfect rug!  The cabinet knobs are temporary, from Homes Deeps.  Hoping to find some antique glass knobs eventually.  And that about wraps up the little bathroom make over!

1 comment:

  1. Love the rug. Which Target did you get it? I want one just like it.

    ReplyDelete