Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

The husbo and I will be hosting a Mother's Day bbq this Sunday.  My mom, my mother-in-law and my grandmother will all be here, plus about 10 others.  I can not wait to decorate the table all beautiful and feminine!  Mother's Day is a perfect excuse for a very girly table.  I have done a few crafts this week to get ready, here are a couple of them.




I made those terra cotta moss balls after seeing something very similar in a flower store.  I had all the stuff to make them, so they were free and I love these little guys.  I also had those little mason jars that I made tags for with each mothers/grandmothers name.  I will be putting a single flower in each of them to put at their place setting.  I plan on using hydrangeas, peonies, and roses in whites and soft pinks.  I am so happy that peonies are out!




Did you also spy my owl butter dish from West Elm?  Found him on sale last weekend, and we will be having corn on the cob just so I can put him to use :)

I will be back next week with pictures of the decorated table.  Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment