Thursday, January 31, 2013

HomeGoods Closing

The HomeGoods closest to me, about 7 minutes away and right next to my grocery store, is closing.  : (  Well actually the store is moving to another town, that is not that close to me.  It's so sad!  The whole store is 25% off, and since I was out of town when I heard about it, there was not much left when I got there.  But of course, I did not leave empty handed.

I found this pear print and this separate green frame for my kitchen.  Their combined price was under $10.  It fits in perfectly with my kitchen and it's the same type of print as the owl print next to it.



Not fitting in too much, is this burlap giraffe with yellow spots.  When I saw him, I just had to have him.  He will be a nice reminder of my beloved nearby HomeGoods.



He's just hanging out in the living room for now next to the tv.  I think he's happy here.  We both say farewell to our HomeGoods!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was so sad about Homegoods. It was right at the end of my street. 2 minutes away! I love your pear print. Can I ask where you got it? It looks nice in the green frame.

    ReplyDelete