Monday, April 4, 2011

Little Weekend Projects

We had a busy weekend but still managed to get a few home things done. My hubby and grandfather painted a large shelf for my laundry room (pictures to come). They also hung up this Pier One mirror that I love in our basement.  I don't love how it looks against the yellow walls, but that's on the painting to do list anyways.



I also finally got to changing out a cheapo curtain rod with an oiled bronze rod.  I spray painted the original brackets so I didn't have to make new holes in the wall.




It's the little things that make me happy : )  O and I got a chance to put some of my garden creatures out in the yard.  Patiently, patiently waiting for warmer weather and blooming flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Stephi, Hi!!! You parents were at my house Saturday night to play Trivia Persuit and I inquired after you, so your mom sent me your blog -- LOVE IT!!! Now that I have seen snippets of your home, can't wait for an official tour.
    My Email is: clearskin@excelr8.net
    Web Site: www2.excelr8.net/clearskin

    Much love - Kate Martino

    ReplyDelete