Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ornament Swap

I decided to host an ornament swap this year since so many of my friends are just starting their own collections of ornaments.  My rules are that everyone needs to bring 3 ornaments: one bought, one made and one whatever (old, found at a yard street, etc.).  I got the idea for my made one from the Better Homes Christmas edition and I really like how it turned out.  I think it would be especially cute on a wrapped present.


I used two different colors of card stock, brown and yellow cause that's what I had.  You just loop the strips of paper and glue them together.  Then glue a circle in the middle.  I also cut out a little saying from a magazine that I placed in the middle of the circle.  It says Let it Snow.  You can see that a little better in this next picture.  My camera really stinks lately so hopefully Santa brings me a new one : )





 I'll be sure to post some of the other homemade ornaments after the swap party!



2 comments: