Monday, December 5, 2011

Ornament Swap Part Two

The Ornament swap mentioned in my last post was a success! All the girls had a great time and it was fun to see what people made.  I managed to fit 17 people and my baby cousin in my smallish kitchen and living room area.




My wine cork on a string was the most made fun of ornament in the creative/whatever category.  I ended up getting it back so I think that was fair.  One of the best Made ornaments was this one from my best friend's mom who couldn't even make it to the party :(  It looked bought off the shelf but it was definitely made.  All the stars were strung around a circle to form a wreath and a HOHOHO ribbon was attached to hang it from the tree.



Everyone ended up leaving with 3 ornaments.  The favorite of the three that I ended up with is this knit owl. (My owl addiction was first posted about here.)  I loved him the moment I saw him, but I had to trade post-swap to get him.



And here he is chilling on the tree by himself since it's not decorated yet.


All in all it was a successful night.  It may even become an annual thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment