Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our First Nativity

Last year after Christmas, my mother-in-law gave us a nativity set.  It's white ceramic so I love how it looks with our holiday decor.  I put it on a bombay chest that greets you when you walk in. 


Of course Baby Jesus is hiding in another room until Christmas Day. I added garland above the painting and one fake tree on each side. The nativity set is sitting on a burlap runner.



And since today is vignette day over at A Thoughtful Place, I will add one more Christmas vignette from our living room/kitchen area.  This is our small bar cart, liquor on the bottom, pretty on the top!


The sparkly bird and squirrel are from West Elm last year.  I found the cute reindeer at HomeGoods. The "Dear Santa, Define Good" sign is an add I ripped out ot Better Homes.  So there are a couple holiday vignettes.  Hope everyone is enjoying the last week before Christmas!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love that white nativity set. It is beautiful. I also have a very small white nativity set. But, I love that picture on the wall over it. I want to have that. Let me know when you get tired of it. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Do you know who makes this nativity set or what brand it is? It is simply beautiful, I am looking for something like this. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete