Thursday, March 21, 2013

Yellow Flowers and Polka Dots

It's now spring, and there is more snow on the ground than the last days of winter : (  And possibly more to come.  Lately, I've been working from home and to distract myself from the white stuff out the window, I buy flowers.  This week I went for yellow with forsythias and I'm not sure what the other kind are.

 
 
I hung some sequiny eggs from the branches to get in the Easter spirit.  I also decorated a little broken creamer I had and use it as a pen holder.
 
(Wood Finish Marker ready for any emergencies!)
 
I got the idea from Modern Jane's blog post.  Instead of using a sharpie, I used yellow craft paint and a toothpick to put the polka dots on.  I think it looks really cute, I just wish the creamer wasn't broken.  O well, it does it's job.


No comments:

Post a Comment